We Build Thick Green LawnsLocally Owned and Operated Since 1988
- Seasonal Lawn Fertilizer Programs
- Weed Control
- Plug Aeration
- Mowing (Limited Availability)
Fertilizer & Weed Control Program
We use a slow-release fertilizer and a low volume, premium liquid weed control. We also include crabgrass control with the first application and offer an optional plug aeration in the fall.Our five annual applications include:
- Slow-Release Fertilizers (first application includes crabgrass control)
- Low Volume, Premium Liquid Weed Control
- Free Guarantee of Weed Control (with five annual applications)
- Lawn Tip Information Packet/Application Flags (left at your door after each service)
- Remove Fertilizer Pellets Off Your Sidewalks, Patio and Driveway with a Power Blower
Request Your FREE, NO OBLIGATION Estimate!
We take the time to accurately measure the square footage of your lawn since this is essential for our applicators to ensure your lawn receives the right amount of fertilizer and weed control.
Fall Tip Sheet
- Nitrogen: Time-released to feed your lawn all during the Fall months.
- Potash: Builds plant tissue, helps the blades stand more erect and retain water.
- Weed Control: Controls hard, tough summer weeds and makes your lawn more weed-free for next spring.
- Set your mower as high as possible - ideally 3" to 4". Leave clipping to return nutrients to soil. Do not cut off more than 1/3 height at once. Sharpen your mower blade often.
- Cut back on watering as we have cooler nights. Water early so grass leaves dry quickly.
- Rake leaves from your lawn before snow accumulates so your lawn will be healthier next spring. Grass with leaves covering it during winter will be dead in spring.
A Healthy Lawn is in Your Best Interest, Here's 4 Reasons Why
- Healping Our Environment: Each acre of turf helps improve our environment in ways that almost nothing else can; absorbing CO2, producing oxygen, absorbing dust and soot, preventing erosion, filtering and returning surface water to ground water supplies. Professional care of turf areas enhances our lives in many ways. Together, lawn care professionals and communities can work to improve the quality of our lives.
- Allergy Reduction: Well-kept, nearly weed free lawns reduce allergens and the likelihood of insect bites and stings. Allergic sensitivity to weeds, pollens and insects can prevent many people from enjoying their lawns.
- Oxygen Producer: A lawn, measuring 50' x 50' will create enough oxygen to meet the needs of a family of four every day.
- Value: Appraisers estimate that a well landscaped and maintained lawn adds 7% to the value of residential property.