We Build Thick Green LawnsLocally Owned and Operated Since 1988
- Seasonal Lawn Fertilizer Programs
- Weed Control
- Plug Aeration
- Mowing (Limited Availability)
Fertilizer & Weed Control Program
We use a slow-release fertilizer and a low volume, premium liquid weed control. We also include crabgrass control with the first application and offer an optional plug aeration in the fall.Our five annual applications include:
- Slow-Release Fertilizers (first application includes crabgrass control)
- Low Volume, Premium Liquid Weed Control
- Free Guarantee of Weed Control (with five annual applications)
- Lawn Tip Information Packet/Application Flags (left at your door after each service)
- Remove Fertilizer Pellets Off Your Sidewalks, Patio and Driveway with a Power Blower
Request Your FREE, NO OBLIGATION Estimate!
We take the time to accurately measure the square footage of your lawn since this is essential for our applicators to ensure your lawn receives the right amount of fertilizer and weed control.
Early Summer Tip Sheet
- Nitrogen: Promotes fast green-up
- Potash: Builds plant tissue
- Weed Control: Works to weeds at their early stages when weather conditions permit
- Cut your lawn weekly and no shorter than 3 inches. Cutting too short or cutting too much of the grass plant can shock the plant and retard its thickening for 6-8 weeks.
- Water your lawn in each location for 2 hours because roots grow towards each water. Deep watering on a regular basis will build a deeper root system.
- Some weeds die with the first application of weed control, others require many applications before they die. We can only control weeds actively growing at the time of the application. If weeds develop thereafter, see our weed control info on the invoice.
A Healthy Lawn is in Your Best Interest, Here's 4 Reasons Why
- Cooling: The front lawns of a block of 8 average houses have the cooling effect of about 70 tons of air conditioning - enough to cool 16 average homes. On a hot summer day, grass can be 10+ degrees cooler than exposed soil and as much as 30 degrees cooler than concrete or asphalt.
- Noise Reduction: While your lawn is busy performing all of these functions, you may not have noticed...it's very quiet and has no moving parts! Good turf can absorb sound better than heavy carpet.
- Soil Quality: A healthy lawn prevents erosion by water or wind and the loss of valuable top soil; less mud and dust in the house.
- Asthetics: There can be no argument that a beautiful lawn is immediately pleasing to the eye and relaxing in its appearance. Lawns help to soften and reduce reflected light-less glare.