We Build Thick Green LawnsLocally Owned and Operated Since 1988
Request Your FREE, NO OBLIGATION Estimate!
We take the time to accurately measure the square footage of your lawn since this is essential for our applicators to ensure your lawn receives the right amount of fertilizer and weed control.
Fertilizer & Weed Control Program
We use a slow-release fertilizer and a low volume, premium liquid weed control. Crabgrass control is included with the Spring application. We also offer an optional plug aeration in the fall. Our five annual applications include:
- Slow-Release Fertilizers
- Low Volume, Premium Liquid Weed Control
- Free Guarantee of Weed Control (with five annual applications)
- Application Information (left at your door after each service)
- Lawn is Flagged After Each Application**
- Remove Fertilizer Pellets Off Your Sidewalks, Patio and Driveway with a Power Blower
* Mowing services are on a limited availability and are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Client must also have an active Fertilization and Weed Control Program in order to be eligible for Mowing services.
**Summer Application utilizes a "spot spray" weed control instead of a "blanket spray" weed control. Due to the decreased usage of an EPA regulated herbicide, there may only be 2 flags or no flags posted in your yard. For any questions, please refer to your application invoice or call us for details!